I ran a column at The Hill about Jill Stein’s futile recount efforts earlier this week. The Hillary Clinton supporters who have enabled her have taken a vacation from reality.
Tag: Hillary Clinton
I just cast my vote for the Tuesday, November 8th election via mail. While this blog isn’t about politics (and even my columns at The Hill should shift more to religion over politics once this election is over), I thought I would share who I voted for and why.
Voting by mail at all is new for me this year. From 2012 to 2015, I served as an election judge for the Republican party and generally took advantage of early voting so I could remain at my polling station. However, I left the Republican party earlier this year due to Republican leaders like Mike Huckabee telling us that if we weren’t going to support Donald Trump, we should just leave the party (k. bye!). I now consider myself an independent and a “conservatarian.” You have to declare one party or the other to serve as an election judge in Illinois, so I opted not to serve anymore.
Prior to becoming an election judge, I enjoyed going to the polls. However, with my lack of enthusiasm for the candidates this year, I have no desire to be anywhere near the polls on election day. As an Illinois government employee, November 8th will be a paid holiday for me, so I am going to enjoy the day off with my kids and try not to think about this horrible election.
Without further ado, here is how I voted:
Or, at least, demand an open marriage.
My latest at The Hill.
I am writing for The Hill contributors’ section every two weeks now. Here is this week’s column:
“The Hypocrisy of Hillary’s Feminists“
This entry isn’t directly related to religion, although I do mention some famous religious leaders with shadows over their legacies.
Let me get this straight:
– Hillary Clinton told a child rape victim she was “emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing”
– Bill Clinton “allegedly” raped a woman
– Bill Clinton “allegedly” sexually assaulted another woman
– Bill Clinton is a known womanizer who has had multiple extramarital affairs and was impeached because of one of them
– One of Bill Clinton’s lovers was “patient zero” for the modern-day slut-shaming movement; her life was ruined while Bill remains a hero
– Hillary Clinton has worked to discredit her husband’s “alleged” victims
– A victim of workplace sexual abuse tried to contact the Hillary Clinton campaign with information about how Clinton’s donor had abused her; the Clinton campaign returned her information marked “Will not Accept“
And with all that, feminists are enthusiastically supporting Hillary Clinton for President and adulating her with artwork and stuff?
Go home, feminism. You’re drunk.